Accounts Resolution Specialist 2 (ARS 2)
Compensation: $64,430.00 - $144,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment.
Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics.
Complete other duties as assigned by leadership.
Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday 11a-8p
Department hours of operation are: The call center is open Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 6am-3pm.
Hours/Days may change due to business needs.
Expected Start Date/Training Class to begin: June 11, 2020
Training Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M - F for 8 weeks for training
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3, Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead, Account Resolution Team Manager.
Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
401k up to 6% company match!
New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
SHARE Team Member Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS.
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend training and off-site office events outside office hours
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: chief financial officer, chief investment officer, director finance, finance director, manage, organizational culture, president, staff, supply, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...