Collections Specialist - Needed ASAP!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Vaco Los Angeles is working with a client on a Collections Specialist role. This person is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Please apply if this sounds like a fit & you're able to start immediately!
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a AR/Collections specific role preferred.
- Must be able to utilize software to be able to pull up invoices/PO # and track aging
- An understanding of billing, collections and receivable procedures required.
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Must be proficient with different software: Zuora, Netsuite, Salesforce preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
Associated topics: account, biller, collection, credit, finance, financial, loan, mitigation, mortgage, revenue
Loading some great jobs for you...