Customer Service Collections Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Customer Service Collections Specialist - FIN001103
Responsible for processing manual credit applications, evaluating/determining credit upgrades, collecting on delinquent customer accounts, and resolving customer inquiries and issues in accordance with company guidelines.
- Resolves delinquent accounts by acquiring payment or making payment arrangements.
- Handles high-volume inbound calls from customers with general billing inquires and delinquent accounts.
- Processes manual credit reviews for consumer and business accounts according to company guidelines.
- Researches/contacts references for customer and business accounts where credit decisions are required.
- Processes business bank references.
- Collaborates and communications credit decisions to Order Processing, Agents, and Corporate Sales Associates.
- Provides customers timely and accurate information
- Assists in other tasks or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or state equivalency certification required.
- Minimum of 2 years of any combination of Customer Service or Financial Services experience required.
- Experience with Windows based PCs; including general office software knowledge required.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a dynamic fast paced environment required.
- Experience with credit decision analysis preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume call center environment preferred
: Financial Services Location(s)
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Associated topics: account representative, collection, collector, commission, credit, due, finance, legal, loan, mitigation
Loading some great jobs for you...