Strategic Financial Solutions in New York, NY
- Industry: Education - Post Secondary - Executive Management
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $87,220.00 - 178,020.00 / Year*
Is teaching and presenting your passion? Do you love that ah-ha moment when someone finally gets it? Do you have an exuberant amount of energy?
Strategic Financial Solutions is looking for a dynamic performance consultant to join our Strategic University team. This role requires high levels of enthusiasm, creativity and patience, as you will be responsible for engaging our new hires through the first few weeks of their employment. The Performance Consultant will execute our training programs for all new customer service and negotiations representatives, providing the tools and information needed to be successful on our team. You will also participate in ongoing training efforts over the course of all employees tenure, providing feedback and input on training methods and systems as we evolve.Responsibilities
If you have a passion for driving and motivating professionals, we would love to hear from you!
- Delivers training programs to new and tenured sales and call center staff. Formal training is delivered in a classroom environment, hands-on is delivered on call center floor, continuous learning may leverage e-learning, etc..
- Identifies appropriate training methodologies based on adult learning styles. Training methodologies may include group lecture, role play, simulation exercises, self-study, on-the-job training, computer-based, etc.
- Works with University and business leadership to identify training needs and to ensure course content, training methodologies and training materials meet those needs
- Works with other performance consultants and/or University leadership to continually address gaps between learning objectives and learning outcomes
- Adapts training content to meet the needs of assigned client classes and/or to improve the quality of existing content. May develop new training content based on business needs.
- Administers tools to measure effectiveness of training programs. Makes recommendations based on these measurements to improve quality of training programs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to audience in one-on-one and group settings. Creates individual development plans based on feedback
- May require occasional travel (15%)
- College Degree (Bachelor s/Master s preferred) in Education, Business, Communications or related field
- 4 years experience in training and education for sales or call centers or related environments
- Additional certifications in adult learning and training are a plus!
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of best practices in adult learning and instructional design (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom s Taxonomy, etc.)
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Associated topics: accounts receivable, balance, collection, collection specialist, loss, mortgage loan, past due, reconcile, revenue, treasurer
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!