Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$12.35 to $14.30 hourly
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
Further your skills as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Financial Services industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Your responsibilities in this role
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashionJob Requirements:
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency in commercial collections
- Customer service experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: auto, balance, bill, consumer, credit, finance, mitigation, payment, revenue, treasurer
Loading some great jobs for you...