Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$16.00 to $16.00 hourly
*** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FORWARD AN UPDATED RESUME TO ...@ROBERTHALF.COM ***
Growing Company Seeks Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Tampa, Florida region and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customersJob Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Expertise in Billing Collection
- Understanding of Auto Loans
- Call Center Customer Service experience desired
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...