Acquisition Account Representative
Red Hat in Raleigh, NC
- Industry: Information Technology - Project And Product Manager
- Type: Full Time
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Pursue a subset of high-end accounts within an assigned territory. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an Acquisition Account Representative to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will identify and work opportunities with both new and existing customers, helping manage forecasts on a quarterly basis and track customer data. You'll often collaborate with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both Red Hat and our customers. As an Acquisition Account Representative, you will have access to training and certification programs that will help you maintain expert knowledge of and proficiency in our offerings and industry trends. You'll focus on customers in the Eastern Region United States.
- Sell Red Hat's comprehensive enterprise solutions
- Manage forecasts, find net-new business, and track customer data using company-standard customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Meet assigned sales quotas both on your own and as part of a team
- 3+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 3+ years of solutions sales experience in software or high-tech offerings; knowledge of datacenter and cloud technologies is a plus
- 1+ year(s) of experience selling face-to-face to customers
- Experience using CRM tools like Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows, virtualization, storage, and middleware solutions
- Willingness to relocate in the future for career possibilities
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!