Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
We are looking for a Corporate Collector to join our team! We are a rapidly growing corporate accounting department. Amazing corporate culture and top flight perks come with this job. Our company has a stellar reputation in the Atlanta corporate community. In this job you will be responsible for professionally representing the company and tactfully securing bill payments from clients.
- Contact and inform clients about unpaid accounts
- Follows up on delinquent accounts by telephone, personal contact, and correspondence to secure a satisfactory resolution to repayment problems
- Receive and post payment to client accounts
- Recommends possible charge offs. Researches and prepares the Write-Off Summary Sheet.
- Advise and follow-up with clients on unpaid accounts
- Documents all collection actions taken
- Update records and status of client accounts
- Develops contacts with credit bureaus and other financial institutions
- Completes required reports, records and other documentation as required
- Must have at least 3 years recent prior experience in CORPORATE B2B billing and collections
- Must have knowledge of collection procedures and related laws and regulations
- CRM experience in Salesforce or similar system is preferred
- Recent experience with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics, Great Plains, Net Suite is highly desired.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to work in stressful, high pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must have high school degree or equivalent; college coursework in business and finance strongly preferred
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug screen
Associated topics: account, audit, biller, collection specialist, consumer, due, financial, mitigation, mortgage, pay
Loading some great jobs for you...