Michael Page in New York, NY
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Event Coordinator/Planner
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $64,580.00 - 104,060.00 / Year*
The key responsibilities of the Collections Coordinator include:
- Review and mail/email invoices & monthly customer statements
- Contact customers with current balances due and follow up with promises to pay made but not yet received
- Help with collections on accounts assigned by Lead Accounting Coordinators (act as a backup when they are out of office)
- Assist in month-end closings and the annual financial audits.
The successful qualities of the Collections Coordinator include:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED plus a Bachelor's Degree
- General understanding of accounts receivable and billing processing.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and the internet.
- No certifications, or licenses required
Some perks of being the Collections Coordinator include:
- Competitive salary with year-end bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid-time off and Holidays
- 10 sick days
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!