Debt Settlement position - Columbus, Ohio
Kelly Services in Columbus, OH
- Industry: Customer Service/Call Center - Collections
- Type: Full Time
Kelly Services is interviewing for a Debt Settlement position in Columbus, Ohio.
This position involves making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from prospective clients and explaining the benefits of the debt settlement program. You will be facilitating communications between disputants and preparing settlement agreements.
- $17.50 - $20.00/hr DOE
- 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday
- Previous debt management or sales experience
- Friendly but firm telephone etiquette
- Good time management skills
- Ability to self-manage yourself
- Contract-to-hire position
- Casual dress code
- Good hours 9am - 6pm
- Competitive pay + incentive pay
- Weekly pay by direct deposit or payroll debit card.
- Health, Dental, Eye, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance at group rates.
- Holiday Benefit Plan and Service Bonus Plan.
- Medical & dental insurance
- Paid vacations
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: audit, auto, balance, collection, collector, commission, due, legal, payment, reconcile
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!