Collections Operations Specialist
Kashable in New York, NY
- Industry: Customer Service/Call Center - Collections
- Type: Full Time
We are looking for a strong analyst with three to five years of experience with Consumer Lending Operations and Support
As an analyst within our Operations Team, you will be part of a highly motivated and energetic operation specialists covering a wide range of responsibilities including customer support, loan application validation, fraud detection, and collections.
You will be challenged to become an expert in our loan operations. You will be directly assisting customers with applications, review related documentation and communicate with consumers by phone and through our internal portal, as well as enhancing our collections' effort on delinquent loans. Kashable has an open-door policy and you will be encouraged to step up to senior management, collaborate with other departments including Technology, Sales and Compliance and suggest process improvements and thoughts on building a stronger team and product.
If you have a strong desire to be part of a growing team and work in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages teamwork and rewards you for taking on new responsibilities, and promotes continuous learning, then Kashable may be a fit for you!
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of Collections experience
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and experience with consumer support phone and email
- High energy, quick learner and motivated with aspiration for leadership
- Ability to work 5 days a week, with rotational weekends (a must).
- Experience with Zendesk, Microsoft Google docs is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits and perks that make the day to day enjoyable;
- Generous Healthcare coverage including Dental & Vision benefits;
- Great PTO and Holidays;
- Paid parental leave;
- Weekly catered lunches and snacks in a fully stacked kitchen; and
- Pet-friendly office
Associated topics: accounts receivable, auction, collection, collection specialist, collector, credit, due, financial, overdue, past due
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!