Customer Service - Call Center - Banking/Financial Services
Compensation: $42,025.00 - $106,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Our key client is growing and expanding their team. Located off North Dallas Parkway, this team has very low turnover because it is a great work and learning environment.
You will work for a company that is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Their technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experience across all channels. Their customers are some of the world s largest and most recognizable brands and they assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
What s in it for me?
- Remote opportunities available after completion of onsite training
- Proven opportunity for growth (we do not hire any leadership from outside)
- Flexible schedules across many times of day
- Great rewards and recognition
- Culturally diverse and engaging environment
- Monthly team building activities
- Great location and fantastic workspace
- No collection calls!
What will I make?
- We pay $11.50 per hour based on the role you are selected for and your specific experience. Keep in mind the opportunity to truly build a career! We have seen rapid growth in the hourly pay for team members.
What is the process?
- Complete Assessment
- Pre-Employment Screening (You will need to pass a drug screen and background check going back 10 years - certain misdemeanors are okay)
What experience do I need?
- At least one year of customer service experience required
- This opportunity is in the credit card/banking industry assisting customers with the following, but not limited to:
- Credit card management/maintenance
- Pin changes
- Account updates
- Address changes
- Transferring money between accounts
- Billing issues
- APR increases and disputes
- Copies of statements
- Dependable with reliable transportation
- 4 Weeks of training and 1-2 weeks of NEST will be required IN the 24.ai office
- You will also need reliable transportation to pick up any equipment needed to work remotely or to bring in any equipment that needs maintenance during the extent of the contract
- Exceptional communication skills - vernacular is key
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to assist customers in a professional manner
- Great problem-solving skills and the desire to help customers
- Ability to do simple math problems
- Multitasking capabilities
- Typing - Data Entry - 25+ WPM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Associated topics: accounts receivable, auction, audit, auto, bilingual, bill, collector, debt, loss, mitigation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...