Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: San Rafael, CA
Rate: $24 - $26/hr DOE
Local growing Marin County company needs assistance in the Accounting Department.
About the Position:
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is skilled in providing financial and clerical services with a Finance and Accounting Department. Main responsibility will be to maintain Accounts Receivable records for the organization by responding to basic client inquiries and performing other clerical tasks.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, wire and credit card transactions.
- Process credit card payments.
- Issue manual invoices/credits.
- Send monthly statements to customers.
- Use telephone and email to reach out to declined credit card invoices.
- Assist with placement of orders/returns.
- Work with Pay in Advance customers for pre-payment.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries/credits.
- Receive and send checks to Lock Box for processing.
- Communicate with customers regarding billing and payments.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years related experience in Accounts Receivables is preferred.
- Strong skills in Excel (vlookup, pivot and other basic formulas)
- Preferred experience with accounting software systems including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or any other comparable software.
- Basic skills in standard office software such as Word, Outlook, etc. are required.
- Acute attention to detail with strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in a team as a positive, flexible team player.
- Ability to identify and solve problems efficiently and quickly.
Let''s schedule your phone screen!
Email your resume/cover letter over to ...@expresspros.com Job Requirements:
Or give us a call to get more information 415-###-####.
Loading some great jobs for you...