Accounts Receivable and Collection Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Eurofins is a worldwide leader in its field. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 150,000 reliable analytical methods for characterizing the safety, identity, purity, composition, authenticity, and origin of products and biological substances. Through research and development, in-licensing and acquisitions, Eurofins draws on the latest developments in the field of biotechnology and analytical sciences to offer its customers unique testing solutions.Job Description
Eurofins is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist to join the company on a temp to hire basis.
In this role, you will have responsibility for researching and resolving payment discrepancies, billing issues and customer credit issues, contacting customers via phone or email to address their overdue payments, and resolving collections by examining customer payment terms and payment history.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contact customers via phone or email to address their overdue payments
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies, billing issues and customer credit issues
- Monitor accounts, as assigned, on a daily basis
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment terms, payment history, credit limit
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer operations, customer service departments, and from customers
- Review and resolve a wide variety of process issues related to both internal customers and external customers
- Ad hoc individual assignments and team projects
- This position will be reporting to the VP of Finance & Administration based in Milpitas, CA.
- 2 5+ years of accounting or related experience
- Self-starter, proactive, organized, and ability to work independently
- A passion for continuous learning, growth, improvement, and development
- Highly analytical and inquisitive orientation to research business issues and identify solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a natural desire to create and strengthen relationships, collaborate on teams, and provide excellent customer service
- A curiosity and strong desire to leverage technology; strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
- Effectively prioritizing when project or task deadlines conflict.
- Planning and organizing time to complete multiple tasks or projects.
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented and committed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...