DrFirst in Arizona City, AZ
- Industry: Customer Service/Call Center - Collections
- Type: Full Time
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful Healthcare IT company experiencing significant growth. We have proven products, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by leading investors. Here you'll get to work with some of the smartest and most interesting people who are solving unique and complex challenges in healthcare on a scale matched by few companies.
Our applications and programs are focused on making prescriptions safer and more efficient, helping hospitals, physicians, pharmacies and care providers save patient's lives! If you get excited about stretching yourself in new ways, developing yourself to your fullest potential, care about working with smart colleagues; we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an ambitious collections specialist to help us successfully increase collections and reduce delinquencies for assigned accounts. You will be part of a goal-oriented team of professionals in a fast-paced environment working to collect funds due and providing additional support to the Accounts Receivable Department. Making collection calls, drafting emails, and maintaining electronic customer files will be a large part of your daily responsibilities. As a member of our collections team your goal is to leverage communication and persistence to collect all funds due and to make decisions support the integrity and the mission of DrFirst.
Who will love this job:
- An achievement-oriented communicator who will work effectively with customers and internal departments in order to meet collection metrics and accelerate the collection process
- An organizer who is disciplined about maintaining a daily schedule, keeping files and documentation in order, and is very detail-oriented and structured
- A process-oriented team player who likes to follow the rules in a structured manner and consistently follows open items through to resolution
- Make collection calls and send written correspondence
- Deliver superior customer service while managing collection issues
- Process credit card payments, customer refunds, and credit memos
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Communicate and follow-up effectively with internal departments regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with clients and internal teams
- Prepare files for legal team and submit all documentation in a timely fashion
- Work with sales team and account managers on skip tracing efforts
- Create financial payment arrangements following department guidelines
- 4+ years of Business to Business (B2B) collections experience in a high-volume environment
- Solid knowledge of collections and billing techniques and procedures
- Experience with Accounting software (preferably NetSuite)
- MS Office skills required (especially Excel)
- Desire to provide extraordinary customer service and support to internal and external clients
- Excellent analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, self-disciplined and deadline-driven
- Must be able to work without visa sponsorship
- 5% standing and moving throughout the office
- 95% sitting at desk in office environment
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy as you grow in your life and career. Your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers.
Learn more about our benefits and professional development opportunities here.
Associated topics: account representative, auction, audit, collection, commercial, due, insurance, mitigation, past due, treasurer