Compensation: $82,760.00 - $160,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Who we are
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units:Medical
: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes.Life Sciences
: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.Dental:
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.About the role
This position has two aspects it focuses on:
Managing the timely collections of all customer accounts with the objective of higher cash flow and minimal bad debt write off amounts.
Safeguarding corporate assets and informing management of the credit risk associated in the extension of credit. Measurements will be based upon the analysis/research of the ability of a prospective customer to pay in accordance with the corporate terms.What you will do
- Review accounts on the daily credit hold report and through negotiations with customers reach resolution to release, hold, reschedule, or cancel pending orders.
- Collects past due or delinquent customer accounts through negotiations, resulting in monies collected to meet corporate goals.
- Responds to customer inquiries relating to account issues and reconciles customer accounts and disputes.
- Monthly review of customers with old outstanding balances and provide guidance with regards to providing a provision for bad debt.
- Collects and negotiates on annual revenues of $100 million plus and a customer base of 4000+.
Credit Risk Analyst:
- Analyze and establish credit limits for all customers, who wish to be extended credit terms, through trade and bank references, credit reports, financials and other data sources.
- Analyze credit status for existing customers who have additional orders or who request an increase in their credit limit.
- Perform annual credit review for all existing customers.
Other duties and responsibilities:
What we are looking for
- Communicate with Sale, Customer Service and Product Management regarding collection and credit limit/related issues.
- Follow, modify and improve the current Credit and Collection Policy and Procedures, along with governed laws.
- Assist the Credit and Collections Manager and the Customer Service Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous duties to support the department. #CB
- 4 year business degree or a combination of college education and work experience.
- 2-4 years of work experience in credit risk analysis, manufacturing environment preferred.
- 2-4 years of work experience with commercial collection both domestic and international, manufacturing environment preferred.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate international customers. Affiliation or knowledge of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
Associated topics: account representative, audit, balance, collector, commission, consumer, credit, debt, finance, loss
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...