Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
The SPOC group is also referred to as the Loss Mitigation team is basically the collections group but they do help with customer service and working with the borrower to get them approved for Loss mitigation. This role will be talking to people about their Home Loans and trying to ensure they don't loose their homes. This role can be challenging since you are dealing with lots of upset people. Will be handling 60-100 calls a day and that can be outbound and inbound.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
- Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
- Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
- Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer's non-public information.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
Must be able to work a Saturday rotation
Must be able to work OT should business needs dictate
No time off during the first 90 days.
Four weeks training: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. After training, must be flexible and able to work any 8 hour shift as assigned between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm.(Hours are subject to change).
*WORK FROM HOME DURING PANDEMIC*Requirements:
They provide dual monitors and very clean work space. The center has enough seats to put 400 plus people in the building. Will be sitting with the Customer Service Team and other operations. Dress code is business casual.
- Must be open to BACKGROUND & CREDIT CHECK!!!
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous customer service, call center, collections and mortgage experience required. Prior loss mitigation experience preferred.
- Must be computer proficient, able to multitask and work in a fast paced ever changing team environment.
- Ability to pass SAFE Act and attain NMLS Licensure after a 5 week training period.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: account representative, audit, consumer, debt, financial, loan, loss, mitigation, pay, revenue
Loading some great jobs for you...