The CISR is responsible for processing insurance applications and issuing policies to clients. They also act in a team environment as a liaison between clients and third parties consisting of state insurance departments, insurance companies, etc in order for them to be licensed as required by state law.
* Process applications, prepare quotes & proposals, issue policies, endorsements, accord forms, policy changes to clients.
* Gather information necessary for and process insurance renewals.
* Assist with claim processing.
* Explain products, services, premiums, and answer questions from prospects and customers.
* Maintain product knowledge.
* Maintain the EPIC Agency Management System records in an up-to-date manner.
* Handle premium financing, collecting policy premiums and processing to carriers.
* Identify and address the client's needs and fill any coverage or policy gaps that are recognized.
If you are interested in this position, please apply within, or email an updated copy of your resume Please ensure all of your contact information is accurate and up to date.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...