Employment Type: Full-Time
- Maintaining accurate and timely billing
- follows up on all unpaid balances until appropriately resolved
- performs all reconciliations to meet daily and monthly deadlines
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of one-year experience in either medical or third party billing/collections required. Compensation is based on experience.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices and knowledge of healthcare billing is required
- Must be able to work individually as well as within a team setting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:
Associated topics: accounts receivable, auto, collection specialist, collector, commission, debt, finance, insurance, loan, revenue
Loading some great jobs for you...