Inside Account Representative
A Place for Mom in Overland Park, KS
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Account Executive/Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $30,190.00 - 47,830.00 / Year*
Inside Account Representative
Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom (APFM) is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
Based in Overland Park, KS, the Healthcare Account Representatives (HCAR), are inside business development representatives responsible for acquiring, educating and servicing professional assigned accounts within defined market at A Place for Mom. A professional referral account is a person or organization that is in a position to come into contact with anyone who has a need for senior living services. The Healthcare Account Representative works directly via phone or technology with professionals not currently serviced by one of our local Healthcare Account Executives (HCAEs) to provide them access to our services. . The HCAR is responsible for executing the designated plan for market growth that supports revenue objectives for APFM by increasing our professional referral partners and delighting existing professional referral partner relationships. The ability to exercise sound discretion and independent judgment in performing all responsibilities is a must. This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
Who you are:
You are a proven, passionate and outcome-driven inside business development professional who can build strong relationships over the phone. You are able to identify the right professionals with in a healthcare setting who would benefit from partnering with A Place for Mom to place families or patients they may be working with.
What you will do:
- Conduct phone appointments and call activity with health care stakeholders, such as; Social Workers, Case Managers, Community Customers and other healthcare professionals.
- Increase new incremental professional referrals resulting in move ins
- Nurture existing relationships through structured outbound dialing schedule.
- Sales calls may be pre-arranged phone appointments, cold phone calls or introductory emails.
- Build trusting strong relationships that will encourage direct referrals by, developing professional APFM presence in the market, educating professionals on our value, process and best practices via phone
- Manager customer interactions on a daily basis and accurately record in our CRM to ensure up-to-date communication with all assigned accounts is documented and can be tracked.
- Become the established primary point of contact for professionals and their staff and assist them in identifying opportunities to refer
- Follow each patient and family through the referral process to ensure they are supported with information regarding care and resources. Report patient /referral outcomes when applicable
- Achieve or exceed quota monthly, quarterly and annually
- The position will require a flexible work schedule between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with night and weekend requirements.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years telephone sales, telemarketing, business development or relationship sales experience in a quota or metrics driven environment: demonstrated history of success in business development sales role, with a focus on healthcare or senior services preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of customers sources via telephone
- Clear and articulate phone presence with demonstrated communication and problem solving skills
- Strong tech/computer skills
- Documented history of strong closing skills- will ask for the business
- Cold calling experience: 50-70 dials daily
- Determination to break down barriers to success
- Ability to multi-task; talk on the phone and take notes on computer
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder sale
- Effective use of social media, such as; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work independently and solve issues to appropriate resolution
The position is a non-exempt. Working hours are scheduled at 40 hours per week, and overtime must be approved in advance by the employee s manager.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!